The Derbyshire Dales offers an excellent quality of life in the stunning countryside with endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. Leave congestion behind and enjoy an ideal living and working environment, yet not far from the bustle of several major cities.
Distinctive rural market towns and picturesque villages offer a range of homes and the opportunity to get involved in local community life. You can enjoy:
- Superb countryside for walking and cycling.
- Good primary schools in all the towns and many of the villages.
- High performing secondary schools with free school buses.
- A low crime rate.
- Excellent leisure facilities - swimming pools and fitness centres.
- Iconic attractions such as Chatsworth and the Monsal Trail.