The Partnership is a key body within the programme governance established to help provide assurance to Derbyshire Dales District Council as the lead local authority / accountable body and to central Government regarding the use of UKSPF / REPF funding.
The Partnership Board is made up of local partners representing the public, private and voluntary sectors. The make-up of the Board reflects UKSPF/REPF priorities and comprises the following organisations:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Peak District National Park Authority
- University of Derby
- Rural Action Derbyshire
- Business Peak District
- National Farmers Union
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derbyshire Dales Council for Voluntary Service
- East Midlands Chamber of Commerce
- Derbyshire Dales and High Peak Manufacturing Network
- Visit Peak District & Derbyshire
- Derbyshire Association of Local Councils
- The Member of Parliament for the Derbyshire Dales
Terms of Reference were agreed at the inaugural meeting of the Partnership Board on 2 November 2022.
The Partnership Board is chaired by Derbyshire Dales District Council as the lead local authority / accountable body for UKSPF / REPF funds. The Partnership Board is supported by a smaller officer Executive Group formed from the Board Membership.
This initiative is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF). The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-shared-prosperity-fund-prospectus