The Partnership is a key body within the programme governance established to help provide assurance to Derbyshire Dales District Council as the lead local authority / accountable body and to central Government regarding the use of UKSPF / REPF funding.
The Partnership Board is made up of local partners representing the public, private and voluntary sectors. The make-up of the Board reflects UKSPF/REPF priorities and comprises the following organisations:
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Peak District National Park Authority
- University of Derby
- Rural Action Derbyshire
- Business Peak District
- National Farmers Union
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derbyshire Dales Council for Voluntary Service
- East Midlands Chamber of Commerce
- Derbyshire Dales and High Peak Manufacturing Network
- Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire
- Derbyshire Association of Local Councils
- The Member of Parliament for the Derbyshire Dales
Terms of Reference were agreed at the inaugural meeting of the Partnership Board on 2 November 2022.
The Partnership Board is chaired by Derbyshire Dales District Council as the lead local authority / accountable body for UKSPF / REPF funds. The Partnership Board is supported by a smaller officer Executive Group formed from the Board Membership.